HD RZR Race Axle – Demon Powersports
Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle - Polaris RZR XP 1000 | XP Turbo 2014-17 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 Turboread more
– Does NOT fit Desert Editions or Trails and Rocks Editions
– Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 Turbo / High Lifter Edition
The Polaris RZR XP1K is a machine designed to take you on the ride of your life. If you want to go down those crazy trails and power through all those obstacles, then you probably need to upgrade your factory axles, which are an often overlooked yet vital part. The Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are a great upgrade to make on your machine that will make this tough machine even tougher.
An approximate 20% increase in axle diameter and approximate 15% increase in CV joint size means that this axle is beefer, which means an increase in strength and durability. The chromoly steel axles feature internal CV joint components that are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearings. What does that mean for you? You’ll experience a decrease in friction and an increase in CV joint strength.
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- 16 lbs
- 33 × 6 × 6 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.